This Emoji site was created by Sckewi to make it easy for people to search for and copy emojis onto Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, forums, websites etc.
Sckewi did NOT create the emoji graphics, they were made by the Unicode Consortium or Google or Apple or something(?).
You can try pasting these emojis in other places too! Many programs support them.
Emojis are built into modern browsers, so when you copy them, you're not actually copying a graphic, you're copying special character codes which represent an emoji. When the web browser sees that character code it draws it as an image. Cool huh?
Most recent at the top!
v1.1.0 - Fri 28th Jun 2019
Bit of a significant update today!
You can now build a group of emojis. This should reduce back and forth between the app and your target website/app when pasting several emojis in a row.
- Use the clipboard icon to copy the group to your clipboard
- Use the bin icon to delete the group
- Scroll the group
- Hold an emoji down for a second and you can drag it to move it around in the group
- Drag an emoji from the group to the clipboard icon to copy just that emoji
- Drag an emoji from the group to the bin icon to delete that emoji from the group
- Added a "Popular Emojis" category to the top of the home page, since most people probably just want those!
- Copying to clipboard on now faster, improving performance on mobile browsers
- Help button/dialog added
- You now get a little box confirming when you have copied an emoji or group of emojis to your clipboard
- Home page emojis are now a little smaller to fit more on the page
- Home page emojis are now aligned better
- Emojis that are not supported by your browser are now a little tidier
- The Search, Bin and Clipboard icons have been replaced with images rather than being emojis themselves, to differentiate them from the emojis.
v1.0.1 - Thu 23rd May 2019
- Home page now feels faster as it reaches first render more quickly
- Simplified main menu, navigation and title
- Added Facebook and Twitter share buttons, please use these!
- Last copied emoji now stays in the box between pages
- Search page now focuses on textbox by default, and pressing enter also performs a search
- Added a favicon
- Simplified and better organised HTML/CSS
v1.0.0 - Sun 19th May 2019
First version published!